Representations and warranties
- Any information or documents provided to HKSTP hereunder are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date and do not infringe any third party intellectual property rights. If any such information or documents contain any content the intellectual property rights of which belong to a third party, I/we have already obtained such third party’s consent and permission to use and disclose such content to HKSTP for this purpose, including, without limitation, in the manner referred to in (ii) below.;
- I/we, the Applicant, consent and agree that HKSTP may use, amend and disclose information provided by me/us, either in whole or in part, for inclusion in the HKSTP website or by any other means at the absolute discretion of HKSTP. I/we further agree that HKSTP may remove any information related to me/us as the Applicant from the HKSTP website or any other means of communication at any time at its absolute discretion without notice to me/us;
- HKSTP shall not in any circumstances be liable to me/us or to any of our officers or shareholders or any other parties whomsoever for any loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever arising and in particular, but without limitation, caused by or in any way, in connection with Information being disclosed, divulged, revealed, reported or used by HKSTP.
- In the event that any third party makes any claim against HKSTP in connection with the content that is provided by me/us for uploading on this website or any other communication medium, I/we, the Applicant, agree to indemnify HKSTP in relation to any third party claims, demands or complaints in connection therewith.
- I/we, the Applicant, will notify HKSTP immediately if any of the above representations or warranties is no longer applicable, true or accurate or if there is any change in circumstances which may potentially affect the truth or accuracies of any of the representations or warranties above.